Have You Lost A Family Member In An Accident?

The untimely death of a loved one is a tragic event that will define the lives of surviving family members. These feelings of grief and sorrow are made worse when this death could have been prevented. If you have lost a spouse, parent or child due to someone else's negligence, you may want to consider bringing a wrongful death claim.

At Keith A. Hammond, P.C., our law firm serves families across Northern Arizona. Flagstaff wrongful death attorney Keith Hammond has more than 25 years of legal experience handling all types of accidents, including fatal accidents. He knows how to help families during this difficult time.

Free consultation: It costs nothing to talk to Keith Hammond about your case. Simply complete an online contact form to set up a time to meet.

What Damages Can I Recover In A Wrongful Death Claim?

At the outset, we recognize that money damages are a wholly inappropriate remedy to make up for a loved one's untimely death. These damages are the only remedy allowed under law, however. Possible damages under the law include:

  • Medical expenses
  • Funeral expenses
  • Damages for loss of services and income
  • Damages for loss of consortium (loss of love, companionship, affection, guidance and protection)

Generally, under Arizona law, a wrongful death claim must be filed within two years of the accident. If you are bringing a claim against a government agency, you have even less time. There are other shorter, exceptions to the two-year limit, so it is important to speak to a lawyer as soon as possible.

Providing Attentive Service During A Difficult Time

We recognize that people are seeking our aid during a difficult time. The unexpected death of a family member is one of life's biggest challenges. We will be with you at all points in the legal process, helping you understand what to expect in your case.

Learn How We Can Help: Contact Keith A. Hammond, P.C.

We offer a free consultation and accept all wrongful death claims on a contingency fee basis. Call 928-433-6788, or toll free at 800-673-6076.